Tuesday, October 7, 2014

GCB Mini Monster

Okay, after finishing Ashton earlier this week, I am in am in the mood to make more amigurumi.  So here is my first one from Monster's Toybox.  This is Mini Monster in the Toy Box:


I used the remaining yarn from making Ashton as well since you only need 65 yards of a main color and 15 yards of a contrasting color to make one.  He is only 7" tall as compared to 12" tall for the full sized Monster in the Toy Box.
 
This little guy was quick and so much fun to make, I made him with only 3 1/2 hours of work.  I am making more of them as we speak.  I am hoping to find good homes for them soon!

Supplies:
Pattern: Mini Monster in the Toy Box by Alyssa Voznak
Yarn: Dancing Dog Dyeworks Waltz Worsted in GCB and Cavemoss Green
Hook: US G (4.0 mm)

1 comment:

  1. I love him! He is so bright and happy looking. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete