Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cool Cat

About two weeks ago, we got together with some friends that my hubby snowmobiles with in the winter. All the guys knew each other but this was a chance for the wives to meet each other too. We had a great evening with them! I was telling her about the coloring classes that I teach so I had to send them a thank you card with a colored image on it! If you are reading this Michelle, you are welcome!

Supplies:
Stamps: Unknown Digital Image - Cool Cat, Papertrey Ink - Quilt Sampler (Sentiment)
Paper: PTI White, GP White, PTI Summer Sunrise, DCVW DP
Ink: Archival Jet Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Bo Bunny Rub Ons, SU Ticket Corner Punch

2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Diane! I need to use this image from Mr. Hambo...need some sun up in my parts!

    ReplyDelete