Sunday, September 20, 2009

Corrosive Challenge #30 - Kid's Birthday

This week's challenge over at Corrosive Challenge Blog is to make a kid's birthday card. I have 3 kid's birthdays in the next month so it was perfect timing. I used this stamp that I received from my big sister through Divine Secret Sisters on SCS. Thanks sis because I know that you are reading this!!! I love the primary colors with this turtle!

This week's prize is some assorted buttons. I just love buttons! Can I win them Janet??? Pretty please!

Supplies:
Stamps: Bugawumps - Turtle, JustRite Stampers - Brayton Font
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Brilliant Blye, Real Red DP, Chocolate Chip DP
Ink: Archival Jet Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Brads, SU 1-3/8" Circle Punch, SU Large Oval Punch

3 comments: