Monday, January 6, 2014

Hubby's Handmade Christmas Presents

Here are the Christmas presents that I made for hubby this year:
 
The Ugly Hat


He asked me to make him an ugly hat that he could wear in the car on the way to snowmobiling.  I think I hit the nail on the head.
 
Snowmobile Pillowcase

 
I found this fabric in an amazing quilt shop in Chester, VT and I had to buy it to make him a new pillowcase for the camper.
 
Snowmobile Hot/Cold Packs


 
Hubby always has cold feet when he comes home from snowmobiling.  So I made him two packs, one for each foot.  I found the pattern on Pinterest, here it is!  The directions for the larger ones are near the end of the blogpost.
 
Zombie Placemats

 
I made these using the quilt as you go method that I learned at a class back in October when I made the snowmen placemats.  We needed some to use year round!
 
He loved everything!

1 comment:

  1. I love that hat!
    Oh, and your dog...how cute!

    ReplyDelete