Friday, December 26, 2014

Brian's Snow Pillows

Here are some pillow that I made my SIL's boyfriend for Christmas.  He is very hard to buy for so I figured I'd make him something this year.

Here is the front:


Here is the back:


My hubby and I found this great snowmobile fabric when we were in Maine in June at Knight's on Route 1 in Cape Neddick, ME.  I used my Accuquilt Holiday Medley die (#55043) to make the trees, snowflakes and snow.  I appliqued around each item with coordinating thread to quilt and secure all the small pieces down.  They are big 18" pillows for his house in Vermont!  I know that he will appreciate all the work that went into them!

My pillows were also posted on Accuquilt's Facebook page on December 23, 2014!  Check it out HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous as usual Diane. Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Thank you for the sweet comments on our wedding - I can't even believe how old my daughter is lol!! Hope you are good - it's been so long since I've seen you!

    ReplyDelete