Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Corrosive Challenge Blog #7

This week's challenge was a sketch challenge, as seen here. So I broke out the nesties and some punches to help me create this card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black - Greetings
Paper: GP White, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Delicate Dots DP
Ink: Archival Jet Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Cuttlebug, Oval Nestabilities (Classic & Scallop), SU 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - Barley Banana, EK Success 5 Petal Flower Punches, Brad

6 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwww so cute!! thanks for playing:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. I love the image and the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! PB hedgies are so adorable and your card is wonderful. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. Hedge hogs are a favorite around our house. I had one on my porch in Germany and it was "turned in" so I thought it was dead. I didn't know how the say hedge hog in German, so I told the land lord that I had a dead, wild animal on my porch. When he came to look he just laughed at me & told me to feed it cheese! Anyway, the card is so cute! TFS--Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the colours and the image is so cute.
    Thanks for playing
    vanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great hedgie especially love the ones with ladybugs...is this one of your new ones? Pretty card nice soft colors aren't the nesties just addicting!

    ReplyDelete