Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hanna Stamps Challenge #65

This week's challenge was to use polka dots and flowers. I just received some Martha Stewart branch punches from Kim B (Scamper64 on SCS) so I had to use them. Thanks Teresa (pookies on SCS) for the idea! I love how it looks!


Supplies:
Stamps: Hanna Stamps - Sleepy Time Riley
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Barely Banana, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DP
Ink: Archival Jet Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencil, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Cuttlebug, Oval Nestabilities (Classic & Scallop), Embossing Border - Polka Dots, Fiskars Border Punch, Primas, Brad, Martha Stewart Branch Punch, Dimensionals.

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I just read your thank you on the Wish Rak forum for these branch punches yesterday. You must have been so excited to get them that you used them right away. I'm the same way. I just got some images from Wish Rak yesterday and made a card with one this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Diane--this card is soooooooo cute!!!! I love this Riley. You did a great job with the dots & flowers! Have a great evening. Patty

    ReplyDelete