Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another New Flower Image

This is the same images that I used yesterday except that I colored the petals differently. This time I used a lighter color purple first and highlighted it with the darker purple.

Supplies:
Stamps: Fred She Said - Flowers V4 - Dahlias, Fred She Said - Viney Flourish, Papertry Ink - Mixed Messages
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Lavendar Lace, Pretty in Pink DP
Ink: Archival Jet Black, Cat's Eye Chalk - Wisteria
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Adhesive Half pearl, Adhesive Rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. Hey Diane! Great card! Love the flower embellie. So I see you are going digi now? You go girl! They are so much fun to play with...Love the bling bling too!

    Hugs,
    Alma =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers on both cards are incredible in both color and dimension. I really like the flourish behind this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got these also!!! These are what I used for the sympathy card for my friend Patti....too funny yours is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I love the rhinestones you added to the flourish.

    ReplyDelete