Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Flower Images

Sorry it's been a while. I just have not had enough free time to create anything. But I have been able to color. See what I found!!

Don't you just love this flower! It is a digital image from Fred, She Said called Flowers V4 - Dahlias. This is my first time using digital images and I am in love! I did bring them to work to print out on the laser printer so I would not have any issues with the ink jet ink bleeding when I colored them with my Prismacolor pencils and baby oil.

I came across this store from SCS when I saw that they were looking for design team members. So I had to check it out. I really liked their images so I applied. But how can I design for a company without trying their products first. So I ordered these flowers. One thing that I really liked about this company is that after you pay via Paypal, a link to download your images is immediately emailed to you. No more waiting for Mr. Mailman or paying for shipping! I can order more images and can play with them right away! Take a minute and check them out!!! You will be happy that you did.

Supplies:
Stamps: Fred She Said - Flowers V4 - Dahlias, SU Elegant Cheer
Paper: PTI White, GP White, PTI Raspberry Fizz, Blush Blossom
Ink: Archival Jet Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Cuttlebug, Textile Texture Embossing Folder, Oval Nestabilities (Classic & Scallop), SU Pastels, Adhesive Half Pearl

3 comments:

  1. That flower is gorgeous! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the DT app! Keep me updated...This one is gorgeous too!

    Alma =)

    ReplyDelete