Sunday, July 19, 2009

New QuicKutz Embossing Folders

I bought some new QuicKutz embossing folders for the first time last weekend. I fell in love with Plants because it is exactly like the images from SU's Pocket Silhouettes! This helped make some clean and simple cards to add to my stash. This is also the first time I have used buttons. They are super easy to use, I may start using them more often.


Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Everyday Greetings (2009 Anniversary Set - Not for Sale)
Paper: PTI Spring Moss, PTI Lemon Tart
Ink: PTI Spring Moss, PTI Lemon Tart, Archival Jet Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, QuicKutz Embossing Folder - Plants, Buttons, Embroidery Floss

1 comment:

  1. Diane--you're right, these do match the SU silhouettes. These cards make perfect sympathy cards! TFS--Patty

    ReplyDelete