Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Trip to Maine - Part One

Going craft shopping last weekend has got me motivated to work on my scrapbooks again. I am working on photos from our trip to Moody, Maine from August 2008.

Here are my first three pages:
Page #1


These are pictures of my hubby kayaking in the ocean. I was able to use Confession: i {luv} unity stamp set from Unity stamps on this page.

Page #2


We always go to Maine the week of my hubby's birthday. So for his birthday dinner, I brought filet mignon and we picked up some lobsters and had them steamed. The photo in the middle shows our friend Dale holding up his 4 pound lobster he had for dinner. Yum!!!!

Page #3

On this day, we went to the York Zoo with our friends. I used JustRite Stampers - Times Roman font stamps for the title. I also used my new favorite embellishment, BUTTONS!

1 comment:

  1. A 4 lb lobster???? YUM!!!!!!!!! Great pictures. And great layout! TFS--Patty

    ReplyDelete