Sunday, November 8, 2009

Corrosive Challenge Blog # 37

This week's challenge at Corrosive Challenge Blog is a sketch challenge! This elephant was so much fun to color. Plus I got to use some of my new buttons that I bought last month when I was shopping with a friend.


Supplies:
Stamps: High Hopes - Oops Ellie, Papertrey Ink - Vintage Picnic Sentiments
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Brocade Blue, Real Red DP
Ink: Archival Jet Black, Cat's Eye Chalk - Lipstick Red
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Cuttlebug, Oval Nestabilities (Classic), Buttons, Papertrey Ink Rustic Jute Button Twine

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a cute image!!!! I love the card layout, I need to play corrosive blog challenge this week, along w/your sketch, etc etc etc....... Great job on the card!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete