Friday, November 20, 2009

Feature Friday 11/20/09

This week's challenge over at The Character Cafe is a sketch challenge hsoted by Maria Bell and her blog is called Stampin' Inspirations. She is a great sketch artist and is on the design team for Angels Landing, Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, Little C's, Pink Cat Studios, Scor-Pal and Stamp N' Scrap Hawaii. She is one busy lady who found the time to do a sketch challenge with us.

Here is my card for Maria's sketch:


I just love sketches! If you do too then check out my blog out my blog on Wednesdays for Hump Day Inspiration.

Supplies:
Stamps: The Character Cafe - Timid Tulip
Paper: PTI White, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, DCWV DP, SU Recollections DP
Ink: None
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Brads, SU Mat Pack, SU 1-3/4" Circle Punch

5 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous Diane!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how very cute! Love the colors too. I too enjoy sketches, and I promise, I'm going to catch up on all your hump day challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Diane, those papers really suit Tewlip :)

    ReplyDelete