Monday, March 15, 2010

Daisy Fairy

 This week is Fairy Week over at Inktegrity!  Joni will be showcase a different fairy each day.  They are all so pretty and fun to use!


Here is the first new digital image of the week, Daisy Fairy!


Isn't she simply beautiful!?!  I love the casual flow of her dress!  I had to color it in red which then made me use black (my favorite color combination: red & black).  I love the font of the sentiment too!

Supplies:
Stamps: Inktegrity - Daisy Fairy
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Basic Black, Real Red DP
Ink: Cat's Eye Chalk - Lipstick Red
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Cuttlebug, Nestablilites - Label Eight, Heart Brads

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Diane! I love the colors. Thanks for taking time to stop by my blog and leave a comment--I wanted to return the favor! I'm following you now. :-) Have a lovely week! -Melissa

    ReplyDelete