Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Inktegrity's Sketch Challenge #1

Today is a very special day for me!  Usually I have Hump Day Inspiration sketches here on my blog to share with you but now I am doing something different.  Joni, over at Inktegrity, loved my sketches and asked me to the her challenge coordinator for her new sketch challenge blog.  I will now be promoting her challenge here for you on Wednesdays.

Without further ado, here is the first sketch challenge:


Here is my card:


Supplies:
Stamps: Inktegrity - Bunny Gift, Papertrey Ink - Mailbox Greetings (Sentiment)
Paper: PTI KRaft, GP White, Certainly Celery, DCWV Spring DP
Ink: Archival Jet Black, Cat's Eye Chalk - Pastel Rose
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, SU 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - Pretty in Pink, Brads

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [03 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete