Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ravelry

Have you seen all the projects I have knitted lately?  Remember, I only started knitting in mid-January.  I am really loving and I think that I picked it up super fast.

So you ask, where have I been getting all these great patterns?  I discovered Ravelry!


Ravelry is an on-line knitting and crochetting community.  There are groups to join who share common interests and ideas for using your favorite yarns.  You can also create your own notebooks to show off your projects, collect favorite projects, make your ownn library of books and patterns and inventory your yarn and needle stash.  I have found tons of great patterns there for FREE!  Lots of them are available as PDF files so I can save them directly to my Amazon kindle and have my patterns with me without having to lug around several books.

If you are interested in becoming a member, please be sure to add me as a friend so I can check out your projects too!

No comments:

Post a Comment