Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dad's Birthday Card

Here is the card that I made for my Dad for his birthday:


For his birthday this year, I got him a car charger for his Amazon kindle.  My father has been addicted to his kindle since he got it last year for his 60th birthday.  When our area was hit by the tornado last month and we had no power for several days, I found out that my Dad was going crazy.  When I asked him how much he read since we could do nothing else, he said none because his battery died and could not charge it.  So I fixed this problem so it would never happen again!

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - All Booked Up
Paper: PTI White, GP White, PTI Enchanted Evening, PTI Dark Chocolate
Ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, PTI Enchanted Evening
Accessories: PTI Mat Stack #3 Die, Cuttlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment