Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Tara!

Here is the birthday card to go along with Tony the Birthday Monster:


I am hoping that she enjoys her birthday!  Things have been really crazy for us at work with year end and all so I am hoping to make this day a little more fun for her!  I am also making her an ice cream sandwich cake with a layer of Cool Whip and rainbow sprinkles to help celebrate.  She loves ice cream so I bet this will make today special for her!  Thanks Dia for the cake idea (I know you are reading this! LOL!)

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Green Thumb
Paper: PTI White, GP White, SU Green Galore, SU Pixie Pink
Ink: SU Really Rust, SU Glorious Green, SU Green Galore, Archival Jet Black
Accessories: SU Slot Punch, Unknown Ribbon from Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment