Friday, October 5, 2012

More Projects from Quilting Retreat

Here are some demonstration projects and smaller (and quicker) projects that I completed at the retreat and after.

This is a 10-minute quilt block with the envelope pillow cover.  I love the colors and fabrics!


Table Runner #1 - Snowmen


I bought this fabric and the fabric from the next table runner from Keepsake Quilting on our way up to the retreat.  Denise had the pattern and shared it with me.  Here is the website for the 20-minute table runner.

Table Runner #2 - Pointsettas


I love how the pointsettas and holly are outlined in gold.  This will make for one classy Christmas table runner.

Table Runner #3 - Pumpkins


I found this fabric in the sale room at Quilted Threads in Henniker, NH on our way home from the retreat.  I was bummed because nothing hit me in the store so I went to use the bathroom before heading back on the road.  This store had fabric blots in the bathroom.  That is where I found the pumpkin fabric and I found some black confetti fabric to match it.  I bought enough to make 3 table runner for only $15!

1 comment:

  1. I love these table runners! Thanks for posting the link on how to make them.

    ReplyDelete