Thursday, January 10, 2013

Amigurumi Hot Blue Bird

This weekend, while my hubby was in Vermont snowmobiling with the guys, I started a class on Craftsy called Amigurumi: Woodland Animals.  Here is the first of four projects from that class, Blue Bird:


He was fun to make.  I loved these videos!  They are easy to follow, understand and Stacey's knowledge comes out clearly in her gentle voice.  I would highly recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn amigurumi!  Also, I googled Craftsy coupons and I found one, it has expired on 1/5/13, that was $14.99 for my first Craftsy class.  I figured it was a deal since I was getting 4 Fresh Stitches patterns and unlimited use of the Craftsy videos.

Supplies:
PatternAmigurumi Blue Bird by Stacey Trock
Yarn: Lily's Sugar N' Creme #01742 - Hot Blue and #18010 - Yellow
Hook: US H (5.0 mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment