Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Regular Guy Beanie for Hubby

Here is a hat I made for my hubby:


I casted on 112 stitches and did 2” of 2x2 ribbing. Then I did 15 rows of my MC, then 6 rows of CC and did 10 more rows of MC before beginning the decreases.

I made one (well it took 3 tries though) for hubby last year. But yesterday he was looking for it to go snowmobiling and it was missing. I couldn’t help him look for it because he is hiding my Christmas presents in the closet where it would be (and you know they aren’t wrapped yet)! I bet I’ll find it and then he’ll have 2 hats just in case.

Update: I found it in the closet today after 20 seconds of searching and moving 2 pairs of boots. He’s in trouble now!

Supplies:
Pattern: Regular Guy Beanie by Chuck Wright
Yarn: Lion Brand Vanna's Choice #204 - Charcoal Print and Cranberry
Needles: US 7 (4.5 mm) on 40" Cables

No comments:

Post a Comment