Friday, May 17, 2013

T-Fal Iron Review

This iron, T-fal Ultraglide Easycord Ceramic Soleplate Steam Iron, is the second iron that I have owned in 5 months (but that is another story).  When I went to get the replacement for my first one, I read lots of reviews on the irons available at Kmart (that's where the first one was purchased and they were accepting it as a return).  Here it is:
 

I love how it sits on the cord.  I am a quilter so I was looking for an iron that produces a lot of steam to help take out the wrinkles from my fabric.  Another feature that I wanted was a smooth bottom.  This was the fabric did not get caught up in the recessed holes.

 
It is also a smooth ceramic plated bottom.  It glides over the fabric with ease!

 
The cord does not swivel but moves up and down so it is not in your way when you are ironing.  It also has a large opening for filling with water.
 
Overall, this is a great iron for only $39.99.  It has not leaked (yet) and is working like a charm.  If you are in the market for a new iron, for quilting or every day use, I would recommend this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment