Friday, July 5, 2013

My Easy Peasy Project Bag

Here's a new project bag that I made for myself:


This is the same bag that I made in this post.  This time I made a larger base, made it taller (since I had plenty of yarn and made a built in handle.  Here are the details of my changes:
 
I began by chaining 31 for 20 rows. Then I did 45 rounds for the sides of the bag before making the handle. For the handle, I did 19 sc, then ch 12, then skip 12 sts and do 19 sc to finish off one side. Repeat for other side. I did 3 more rows of sc before finishing it off with a row of white sc.
 
I love the size of this bag.  It is holding 9 cakes of yarn and a bag with hooks and some patterns.  I love it!

Supplies:
Pattern: Easy Peasy Crochet Bag by Sharon Maher
Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton #W275979 - Poppy
Hook: US G

No comments:

Post a Comment