Friday, August 1, 2014

Easy Pattern for Self Striping Socks

Hey, remember me??!!  I know it has been a while but I am still here.
 
There has been some changes since my last blog post.  I have a great new job that I love so much!  I am now working as the Accounting Manager at Greater Springfield Credit Union.  It is such a relaxed work environment and it is a pleasant and welcomed change.  I have been here since May 19th but I have feel like I have been here forever already (in a good way).  I have been welcomed with open arm by everyone (all 20 employees) and I am looking forward to working here for a long time!
 
Now that life is more relaxed, I have time to get back into my hobbies.  Quilting has been put on hold for me for summer so I have gotten back into my knitting.  I wanted to make something productive, other than dishcloths, so I'm back to knitting socks.
 
Here is my latest project:
 

 
These socks were as part of the July challenge with the Sock Knitters Anonymous (SKA) group over on Ravelry.  These are my socks and I can't wait for them to dry so I can wear them.  I just finished them last night.  It only took me 3 weeks to make these too!
 
I am now working on some new socks for August's challenge with SKA for my hubby!
 
Supplies:
Yarn: Felici by Knit Picks in Afternoon
Needles: Addi Click Lace Size 1 (2.25mm) on 40" cables

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I wondered where you went....How is Hershey?
    Congratulations on your new job :)

    ReplyDelete