Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hubby's Third Pair of Socks

As you have previously read, I am on a sock knitting kick lately.  I have been very good about sharing with my hubby.  It was his turn for new socks.  Here they are:


This time I made them on 12" circulars by Chia Goo from the top down.  He liked the way these fit better than the toe up ones I have done for him in the past.  I bought 12" circulars for his socks because I was afraid that all those extra stitches (cast on of 72 versus 56) would be super cramped on the 9" circulars especially when I got to the gusset.
 
My next socks are for me!  Hmm, which pattern and yarn should I use?  You'll have to wait and see!
 
Supplies:
Yarn: S.R. Kertzer On Your Toes 4 Ply with Aloe Vera #3815 - Camoulflage Print
Needles: Chia Goo 12"Circulars in Size 1

No comments:

Post a Comment