Friday, November 28, 2014

Winter Wall Hanging

Here is my second creation using my new Accuquilt Go! Fabric Cutter:


To make this, I used the Holiday Medley #55043 die to cut out the snowflakes, trees and falling snow.  Then I used the Value Die #55018 to make the half square triangles on the top and bottom.  The pattern can be found here!

Also, right now Accuquilt is having a great Black Friday sale.  They are offering 20% off all Go! dies until tomorrow (11/29/14).  Plus the Go! Fabric Cutter Starter Set is only $199.99, that's a $50 savings.

I saw a posting from Sturbridge Quilt and Sew that they are having the same sale (20% off all in stock dies) for Black Friday and Small Business Saturday.  I'm heading over there Saturday with my wish list to get some more dies.  I'd be there today but I have to work! :(

Happy AccuQuilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment