Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thanks A Million

I am finally getting around to making cards out of all the images I colored while camping this year. Plus I am using sketches that I have collected so this makes it really easy!


Supplies:
Stamps: Digital Stamp Oasis - A Nut for You, Papertrey Ink - Guide Lines
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Archival Jet Black, Vintage Tea Dye Duo
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Cuttlebug, Rectangle Nestabilities (Classic & Scallop), Spellbinders - Ribbon Tags, SU 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - Close to Cocoa

4 comments:

  1. how adorable! i love that little nut :)

    great card!

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute!! great job.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love how you colored him while camping! LMAO! Thanks so much for the sketches. I have been using them like crazy!!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how absolutely adorable! I love this image! TFS

    ReplyDelete