Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Coloring with Riley

Announcement Time!!!

I will be teaching another Prismacolor coloring class at Life's Memories and More in Palmer, MA on Saturday, March 27 at 10:30 a.m.  This class will be focusing on coloring my favorite moose, Riley Moose.  Tanya recently started to carry Riley since he now has a new home in Kansas and she wanted me to talk him up for her.  Now that is easy for me since I LOVE RILEY!!!


If you already know how to color using Prismacolor pencils and you live close by, please stop by her store and grab some of the newest Rileys.  Remember, you can buy more since you do not have to pay for shipping!  At least that is what I do!  LOL!

Supplies:
Stamps: Riley and Company - Flower Riley, Papertrey Ink - Giga Guide Lines
Paper: PTI White, GP White, YoYo Yellow, Basic Black, Bo Bunny DP
Ink: Archival Jet Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment