Friday, February 19, 2010

Feature Friday 2/19/10

For this week's Feature Friday at The Character Cafe, the challenge is a recipe challenge.  It was to use one digital image, three papers and five embellishments.  Well I just finished my card right before the recipe was posted but I think I almost made it, except I have two papers not three.


Supplies:
Stamps: The Character Cafe - Tree Hugger Bailey, Papertrey Ink - Mailbox Greetings (Sentiment)
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Bo Bunny Double Sided DP
Ink: Archival Jet Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Prima Flowers, Brads, Ribbon, Fun Flock - Cottontail White (for tail) and Flower Soft - Christmas Green (for the leaves)

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and I love the flower soft on the branch. Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Diane! I love the green leaves on the tree and the fun flock on the cotton tail. Such beautiful papers too!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete