Monday, February 8, 2010

Monkey Love

I have not had a chance to use this cute monkey from Inktegrity yet.


Inside the card it says: "Swinging by with a Valentine Hi!"  This one is going out to a new stamping friend for Valentine's Day.

Supplies:
Stamps: Inktegrity - Mikey the Monkey
Paper: PTI Rustic White, Gina K White, Garden Green, Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana DP
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Rectangluar Nestabilities (Classic & Scallop), SU Grosgrain Ribbon - Barely Banana, Martha Stewart Lattic Border Punch

1 comment:

  1. This little monkey is sooo cute!!!! And yes, I'm having fun with your sketches! But as ususal, I'm behind! And I won't get to stamp tonight either because all my favorite TV shows come on that DH & I watch every Monday night........ :-( Maybe tomorrow......... Take care

    ReplyDelete