Thursday, July 29, 2010

Flowers and Butterflies Everywhere

As a creative team member, LisaJane has asked each of us to cut 5 flowers from Prima Flower Collection 1 (LK000126) and 5 butterflies from 3D Layered Butterfly Collection Set (LK00101) to help show off how they can be used.

Here are my flowers:


To decorate them, I used brads, cat's eye chalk, distresser, stickles and buttons.

Here are my butterflies:


To decorate them, I used stickles, liquid pearls and glossy accents.

I cut all of these at least 3" in size so I was able to show them off.  You can cut them any size you want, or need to fit your project's needs.  These are a great addition to your digital cutting files collection!!!

If you want to see more samples of the flowers and butterflies, please stop by the Filekutz blog to see what the rest of the creative team has created!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! How beautiful would they look on a scrapbook layout or card! Gorgeous :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and each one so different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Diane!!! Can't wait to see how you use them! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers and butterflies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete