Monday, July 5, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #56

Wow, today is my first challenge with Squigglefly.  This one is super easy!  It is to use any Squigglefly image to create anything.  Here's what I did:


I thought that she was adorable and the sentiment was made for it!  Once again, I used flowers that I cut on my Cricut using a digital cutting file form Darcy's Designs (the link is below).  I made tons of my own flowers from scraps and I love them!

Supplies:
Stamps: Squigglefly - Don't Be Scared, Papertrey Ink - Flutterby Friend (Sentiment)
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Real Red, Basic Black, Unknown DP
Ink: Archival Jet Black, Cat's Eye Chalk - Lipstick Red
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Cuttlebug, Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities, Cricut, Darcy's Designs - Bitty Blooms, Brad

8 comments:

  1. awww Dianne this is gorgeous love the bright colours and the image is way cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diane--what a cute card. Love the orange & yellow colors!!!! Great job on using flowers too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, this is really cute. I love your coloring and your flowers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane
    Great card...congratulations on your 1st project with Squigglefly.
    Love it!!!!
    Hugs Alison.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card Diane! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, this is so adorable!!! love the colors you chose and your coloring is wonderful!!
    great job on our first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is sooooo cute...
    I love the stiched dp!

    ReplyDelete