Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Tara!

Here is a super summery birthday card that I made for a co-worker today. 


And to go with it, I made an Angel Food Ice Cream Cake.  I changed the recipe and I added an additional layer of sliced strawberries between the angel food cake and the ice cream.  You can never have too many fresh strawberries, can you??!!  I can't wait to try it!

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - All About You, Papertrey Ink - Delightful Dahlia
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Only Orange, Green Gable
Ink: YoYo Yellow, Only Orange, Green Gable
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Ribbon Tags - Nestabilities, SU 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - Only Orange

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous "sunshiney" card Diane, and that cake sounds awesome :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, and the cake sounds scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great vibrant birthday card Diane!!! Wish I could have a piece of that cake too! TFS

    ReplyDelete