Monday, September 20, 2010

Welcome Baby

A co-worker asked me to make a gender neutral baby card for a shower that she is attending this weekend.  I came to the realization that I don't have much for baby stamps.  Need to add some to my Papertrey Ink wish list.  LOL!


I played with some of my newer toys from Papertrey Ink.  I used the Mat Stack 3 die and their Sunshine impression plate.  I really like the impression plates because they offer a less raised look that Cuttlebug embossing folders so I don't have a problem with my adhesive staying stuck.  I want to get more of them but they are $16 for one double sided plate so I am picking ones that I absolutely love and that I can use often.

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Daily Designs, Papertrey Ink - Round & Round 2009 Anniversary Set - Not for Sale (Sentiment)
Paper: PTI White, PTI Lemon Tart, PRI Aqua Mist, GP White
Ink: PTI Aqua Mist, PTI Burnt Umber
Accessories: Cuttlebug, PTI Impression Plate - Sunshine, SU 1-3/4" Circle Punch, PTI Mat Stack 3 Die, Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment