Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Project - Pumpkin Man Scarecrow

Here is my final Halloween project using files from Filekutz by LisaJane:


I used the Pumpkin Man cutting file (LK00077).  I thought that he would make a great addition to a Halloween card or scrapbook page.

Supplies:
Paper: PTI White, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Only Orange, Old Olive, Unknown DP
Ink: Archival Jet Black
Accessories: Cricut, Filekutz by LisaJane - Pumpkin Man Scarecrow (LK00077), SU 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon - Only Orange, SU Small & Large Oval Punches

2 comments:

  1. what a fun Halloween card you've made Diane, and I do think this guy would make a great scrapbook page element!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Pumpkin Man, fall is one of my favorite times of the year.Can't wait to read your review of Simple Secrets, I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete