Monday, September 12, 2011

Check This Out!

Look what I started yesterday:


I figured that I knit two socks at a time, why not try it with dishcloths??!!  I was going to try two of the same pattern in different yarn.  Then I realized that I was going to have to do it again to make the other half of the set.  So I wound some more yarn to knit four dishcloths at a time!!!

I have the four balls of yarn lined up inside the bag and I flip it when it is time to work on the other side.  There are lots of strings but it is pretty easy to keep it all under control.  As long as the cat does not come to sit on my lap!  LOL!

This pattern, Redeeming Grace by Sue Schaefer from Harvest Moon Designs, casts on 33 stitches so I was able to use a 32" cable for it.  I will have to change to a 40" one if I need to cast on more stitches next time.

1 comment: