Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New Craft Room Closet - Part 1

I wanted to share this weekend's project with you.  If you know me personally, you know that it is not like me to be unorganized.  Well I have proof.  Here was the inside of my craft room closet:

This is the left hand side of the closet.  All the stacked totes contain quilting fabric and all the tied bags are filled with yarn.


This is the right hand side of the closet.  On top of the gray tote are various quilt kits from Connecting Threads that I NEEDED to have!  To the right of the totes are bags upon bags of MORE yarn.


This is the top shelf of the closet.  More tied bags of yarn, cotton quilting batting and items to embroider like finger towels, baby bibs and fabric napkins.


Check out my blog tomorrow for part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment