Monday, February 25, 2013

Classified Cupid Swap

Here is a pink dragon that I made for the Classified Cupid Swap with the Fresh Stitches group over on Ravelry that I was participating in:

She was so much fun to make!  I need to make one for myself soon!

Here's the rest of the goodies I sent to her:


My cupidee, mattsmom499 (Meegan G.) on Ravelry, has only made things using Red Heart yarn.  So I thought I would give her a treat and give her some Plymouth Encore and Bernat Cotton yarn to play with in her favorite color, pink!  She was so excited to open her box that she said she sqealed!  Mission accomplished! :)

Supplies:
Pattern: Choose Your Own Dragon Adventure by Stacey Trock
Yarn: Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Baby #138-Pink Poodle and Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Solid Magenta
Hook: US G

No comments:

Post a Comment