Monday, April 22, 2013

Luxurious Ribbed Spa Cloth

Here is a new pattern for some dishcloths for my new camper:


I found this pattern on Etsy from Rustic Threads store.  I was looking for a new crocheted dishcloth pattern that has a tight weave.  I think I have found the perfect one!

I used I Love This Cotton yarn from Hobby Lobby.  A store recently opened in my area and I had to buy some of this cotton to try.  I really liked working with it!  Compared to Sugar N' Cream, the ILTC is much softer, does not separate easily and is not as linty.  When I work with SNC, I am constantly rubbing my nose because the lint is everywhere.  I will buy more of this next time I go there!!!

Supplies:
Pattern: Luxurious Ribbed Spa Cloth by Hillery Towle
Yarn: Hobby Lobby's I Love This Cotton #230 - Woods
Hook: US G

No comments:

Post a Comment