Saturday, April 20, 2013

Scrap-A-Long Ruffle Alien

Here is my project for the Scrap-A-Long with the Freshstitches group over on Ravelry.  Meet my ruffled alien:


I made him from a magic ball that I purchased from Freshstitches.  Do you want to make your own magic ball?  Read about it HERE to learn how.  Here is the mostly purple one that I used to make the alien:


It is actually much easier than I thought it would be!  After I purchased this one, I went through my scraps (which wasn't much because I threw most of them away when I organized my craft room closet in November) and made two magic balls for myself.  One is mostly pink:


and the other is mostly green.


I can't wait to use them to make more scrappy amigurumi after I get caught up on my commissioned orders.

Supplies:
Pattern: Ruffle Alien by Stacey Trock from Amigurumi: Design Your Own Monster (Craftsy)
Yarn: Magic Ball from Freshstitches - Mostly Purple
Hook: US G

No comments:

Post a Comment