Thursday, March 6, 2014

Cosmetic Bag

Okay, here's another box bag.  I was attempting to make a larger one and this is the perfect size!
 
Here it is:
 
 
Don't you just love this fabric!  I found it on clearance at Meeting House Fabric in Wales, MA.
 
This pattern is called Cosmetic Bag Tutorial, which I found on Pinterest thanks to my neighbor's daughter Jackie.  This is the perfect size for my English Paper Piecing stuff!
 
There is just one little problem, I don't like the sound of the fusible vinyl on the inside of the bag, it crunches.  To fix this, I am going to make one using fusible interfacing and I will also add a carrying handle to one end.  Keep your eyes open for an updated version of this bag with full instructions and step-by-step pictures.

This blog post has been entered into Ellison Lane's The Crafty Traveler Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment