Monday, March 10, 2014

Michelle's Bag Set

I've been on a bag kick lately.  My hubby liked them so much that he asked if I could make a set of them for his friend's friend's wife, Michelle.
 
Here they are:


Here is the cosmetic bag:


This time, I added a handle that was made with a piece of interfacing lined fabric which was 5" by 11".  I think the handle is a little too long so I will try a 5" by 8" piece next time.  I also want the handle to be on the closed zipper end and add a tab on the open zipper end.
 
Here is the lined zipper bag:
 

This zipper bag has covered end!  I like how these look better!  I also trimmed the zipper to 1/4" after adding the tabs to reduce some of the bulk in the corners.  It seemed to help!
 
I reaily like how these come out!  I think these are two of my favorite bags right now!  I will be making more of these sets soon for my Etsy store!  Keep your eyes open!

This blog post has been entered into Ellison Lane's The Crafty Traveler Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment