Friday, March 14, 2014

Lil Cutie Pouches & Box Bag

I've been sewing again this past weekend!
 
Here are some smaller pouches, called Lil Cutie Pouches, which are perfect for keeping my hand sewing needles, scissors and smaller items for hand sewing.

 
I acutally made three of these but I kept one for myself to match this box bag:


I finally got this bag right.  I added tabs at both ends of the zipper and made the handle 8" long instead of 11" on the last one.  Much better!!!
 
This is my bag for my English Paper piecing.  Don't you think this fabric is so fitting??!!  I found it over at Uberstitch's Etsy Store.  She has an amazing selection of Riley Blake fabric at very reasonable prices.  I bought half a yard of the hexie fabric and made the box bag, 3 smaller pouches and one larger pouch with plenty of scraps to spare and use.

No comments:

Post a Comment