Friday, February 20, 2009

Final Batch of Samples

Okay, I finished my last four cards to be used as samples for my class next Saturday. I am so excited! I have everything together and bagged up. Everyone is getting the supplies to make one complete card and I gave them 18 more images to practice their new coloring skills. I am even doing a raffle. I went through all the images I have received through Wish RAK on SCS and took one of each that can be colored. I have over 70 sheets of stamped images, some have two images per sheet. Someone will be very happy to win that, I know I would!

So here are the rest of my cards!

Card #1

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamping Bella - Partgirlabella
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Pink Passion, Basic Black
Ink: Archival Jet Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Colorless Blending Pencil, Cuttlebug, Embossin Folder - Happy Birthday, Square Pewter Brads

Card #2

Supplies:
Stamps: High Hopes - Jolie's Little Friend, Weathered, Fine Lace
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Lavendar Lace
Ink: Archival Jet Black, Regal Rose, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil

Card #3

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamping Bella - Cuppacakeabella and Sentiment
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Lavendar Lace, Bella Rose DP
Ink: Archival Jet Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Colorless Blending Pencil, Papertrey Ink - 5/8" Saddle Stitched Ribbon - Berry Sorbet, Dimensionals, Pearls

Card #4

Supplies:
Stamps: High Hopes - Ice Cream for Two, Papertrey Ink - Polka Dot Basics
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Basic Black
Ink: Archival Jet Black, Bordering Blue
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Magic Mesh, Ribbon, Cuttlebug, Square Nestabilities (Classic & Scallop)

No comments:

Post a Comment