Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Playing in the Snow


Well, I had an accident with my brand new snowmobile about 2 weeks ago up in New Hampshire, a stump tripped me. LOL! I am okay but my new sled needed a lot of repair work. When I got it back last weekend, it was all over the place because I needed to replace the wearbars that help steer the front skiis. Thankfully, our friend Steve just replaced his (I don't know why because they were brand new) and had a long spare set lying around. So out of the kindness of his heart, he gave them to me for my sled. My hubby put them on so I am ready to go for this weekend. We are heading back up to New Hampshire. I will be holding my breath as I pass the scene of the accident. Wish me luck! I thought this Riley image was perfect to use on the Thank You card for Steve.

Stamps: Hanna Stamps - Riley Snowman, SU Bitty Basics (Sentiment)

Paper: PTI White, GP White, Tempting Turquoise

Ink: Archival Jet Black, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Cuttlebug, Snowflakes Embossing Folder, SU Small and Large Oval Punches, May Arts Ribbon (Thanks Mary!)

No comments:

Post a Comment