Saturday, February 14, 2009

Wish RAK Featured Blogger

Wow, I am such a newbie when it comes to my blog. It's only been up for about a month. I cannot wait to see what people case from me.

Well let me give you another option to choose from.

Here's Garden Riley from Hanna Stamps. My order from Hanna Stamps came in today so I can play with them over the long weekend. I love working for a bank (hubby has to work)! LOL! So I also stamped them out to send to my friend Mary, #1volunteer on SCS. She doesn't have any Rileys so I had to enable her (Love ya Mary)! I needed to send her a Riley card too. Since I am challenged when it comes to using Kraft paper, I thought I would give it a try!

Plus, this card has a twin so I can bring it to my class on coloring with Prismacolor pencils in two weeks. I have been coloring several images to show to the class and I am now turning them into cards. Here's an update on my class, it SOLD OUT! I have 12 people signed up! I am so excited! Tanya, the owner of the store, asked me to teach it again in March since customers are still showing interest in it. With pleasure!!!

Supplies:

Stamps: Hanna Stamps - Garden Riley, Ppaertrey Ink - Mailbox Greetings (Sentiment)

Paper: PTI Kraft, GP White, SU Real Red

Ink: Archival Jet Black

Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, PTI Poppy Red Ribbon, Cat's Eye Chalk - Lipstick Red

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute. I love the lt brown & red combo. It's simple yet really shows off the Riley image. By the way I love the red garden boots. I always give this Riley red boots! ;)

    ReplyDelete