Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Whimsy Stamps Design Team Call

I am applying for a design team position with Whimsy Stamps Animal Collection. I found the posting for this position on Splitcoaststampers through this thread. I love coloring, especially animals, so I thought I may be a great fit for this company.

The requirements were to make a new card using an image of an animal that uses multiple layers of card stock and/or patterned paper and has at least one embellishment. Here is my entry:


Supplies:

Stamps: Whipper Snapper - Turtle with Frog, Papertrey Ink - Mailbox Greetings (Sentiment)

Paper: PTI White, GP White, Pumpkin Pie, PTI Vintage Cream, Unknown SU DP (Received through Wish RAK)

Ink: Archival Jet Black, Close to Cocoa, Distress Ink - Antique Linen, Cat's Eye Chalk - Tangerine

Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Edge Distresser, Orange Poly Flowers (Thanks Mary!)

2 comments: