Friday, June 19, 2009

Groovy Birthday

I really miss this color from the '08 In Colors! Thanks goodness I bought enough to hold me for a long time! In case you are wondering, it is almost identical to Papertrey Ink's Mellon Berry. Plus, I think the Papertrey Ink ribbon is better! Go shopping with them if you miss this color too!

Supplies:
Stamps: JustRite Stampers - 2-3/8" Stamper, JustRite Stampers - Birthday Wishes
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Groovy Guava, Groovy Guava DSP
Ink: Groovy Guava
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Circle Nestabilities (Classic), Martha Stewart Border Punch - Lacy Doily

1 comment:

  1. What a cool Just Rite sentiment image this is. I thought I liked Groovy Guava when it came out, but I hardly used it because as much as I tried, it just didn't seem to go with anything I tried to pair it with. That color looks great on your cards.

    ReplyDelete