Monday, June 22, 2009

My First Card for TimnShells Digis

I am so excited! I finally made my first card using digital images from TimnShells Digis. Isn't this cow cute? I was also able to incorporate a new challenge that I am starting to participate in, Digital Tuesday Challenge #11. This challenge was to use blue, brown and bling. Since I am on a digital stamp design team, I thought it would be appropriate to do this challenge!


Supplies:
Stamps: TimnShells Digis - Cow on a Swing, The Angel Company - What's Moo (Sentiment)
Paper: PTI White, GP White, Chocolate Chip, Brilliant Blue
Ink: Archival Jet Black, Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Flowers, Brad, Corner Punch, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder - Paisley, Word Window Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment