Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hey Sweetie

Wow, what a productive evening I had tonight while hubby is out! I was able to do the Corrosive Challenge Blog #16 for this week, as well as Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #11. I love cards that use more than one challenge! I am loving these digital images too!

Supplies:
Paper: GP White, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Real Red
Ink: Archival Jet Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Blending Stumps, Baby Oil, Cuttlebug, D'Vine Swirls - Embossing Folder, Prima Flowers, Brad

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is adorable. You did a good job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the layering! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I love all of your cards! very creative!!! Fantastic color combos and layouts!! TFS!!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah what a cute card! Great colour combinations too, you've done a really fab job with the sketch :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this guy is too cute! great card i love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card!! Love the squirrel! Thanks for playing along with Corrosive Creations this week. Hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring. I really like digi images too.

    The beach in your profile pic is so pretty. I live very near the beach too, but, I don't have
    a dog to walk. Lucky you.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh very scrummy - love the strawberries & the squirrel

    ReplyDelete